This list will make you think about a few people on your friends list and if you should delete them.
- ‘The subtle show off’- I think here subtle is a bit of a compliment because usually they just post actual pictures of new clothes, dogs, jewellery with the title ‘lucky girly’. We ALL get it.
- ‘ The TMI poster’- statuses that include the word chunder or vomit or oozing should not be allowed on Facebook. And definitely not pictures
- ‘The hinters’- those people that just put clues to certain things like ‘they’ll get what’s coming to them…’ Or ‘ooh got some exciting news…’. Why post a status in the first place if you want it to be a mystery?!
- ‘The how cute is my baby statuses’ well that one is pretty self explanatory.
- ‘The endless updater’- I don’t need to know if you went to the doctors and then to sainsburys and that you hate waiting at the hairdressers and that you’re soo pleased with your new hair.
- ‘The empowered female’- I understand you don’t need no man, but there’s no need to tell the whole world about it.
- ‘The attention seeker’-okay I feel a bit mean putting this one but you know the ones I mean with their ‘everyone hates me’ statuses just to see how many compliments they can rack up. If you really feel that bad talk a friend, it would be far more beneficial.
- ‘The hashtag-er’ #thisisnotTwitter.
- ‘The talking in 3rd person person’- ‘Jill is having a great day at the zoo!’ JILL JUST USE THE WORD ‘I’ PLEASE.
- ‘The over opinionated poster’- okay it seems pretty hypocritical that I’m talking about this whilst I’m trying to ram my opinions down your throat. But you know the person, that hates everything, music, films, the government, anything ever invented ever.
Got any of your own personal Facebook pet peeves?
If you liked this read another one about Facebook here!