- That its okay that the takeaway knows your name and says things like ‘ooh you again’.
- That being overly emotional at films and weepy is okay.
- That when you don’t know what to do with your life, just have a lie down.
- That usually when you lie about being ‘fine’ it’s the most obvious thing in the world.
- That sometimes you’re not in tune with your emotions but you are in tune with being sarcastic.
- You might be legally classed as an ‘adult’ but you still make TERRIBLE decisions.
- It’s okay if your eyebrows aren’t ‘on fleek’.
- To be not entirely sure what your friends or even parents do for a living.
- That its fine if you reactions to situations are not always very useful.
- We ALL make beauty faux pars, more often than not involving fake tan or false eyelashes.
- Your career, degree etc might not be going in a clear direction but that’s fine when you’ve got food. Food helps everything.
- To hide any pictures of you from a less flattering time or actively deny that being you.
- To just ignore anybody that tries to tell you about saturated fat or carbohydrates.