You do like people, from a distance..
- It’s time to leave. You will do an army roll out of the door if it means avoiding doing hugs.
- When someone’s crying and you sit there wondering if it’s okay to run away and pretend you never saw it.
- When strangers tap you on the back in a matey way and it takes you a while to get over the space invasion.
- You want to be a good friend who’s upset so you contact a slightly more caring friend to deal with the situation.
- You are the worst person when it comes to consoling people, all your examples of sadness come from overcooking pasta.
- A handshake is a really good interaction.
- Just because you’ve known someone for years doesn’t mean they get a hug upon arrival.
- The no hug rule is also not broken for people you haven’t seen in a while. A hearty handshake and a smile is enough.
- You might develop a twitch when someone gives you a nickname, but obviously would never say anything.
- Sometimes you think that you might be more affectionate when you’re drunk…you’re not.
- A full taxi. Oh no all the forces limb touching.
- Mushiness might make you say the phrase ‘I’m gunna vom’.
- You don’t understand why couples can’t just display their love with a glance.
- You think okay maybe holding hands is cute but then you think ‘hmm bet their palms are sweaty’
- Sometimes you can be surprisingly nice and you take that as your good deed for the rest of the year.
- People that love their pets like babies kind of confuse you (…they can’t even talk?) .
- Although you have been known to cry at a moving episode of How I Met Your Mother than any real life situation.
- When you do have to give someone a hug and it’s described as ‘lackluster’ or ‘a tap’.
- A cup of tea can be the answer to any problem.