Happiness is not always as infectious as we think, sometimes you need to remind yourself of a few little things in order to put a smile on yo face!
1. Nobody will remember the bad things you did whilst you were young and stupid. Well they might remember them but if they love you they won’t remind you of them.
2. You don’t need to push a friendship, either you’re 2 perfect weirdos together or not.
3. It’s perfectly okay to have a totally dramatic Emmy award winning meltdown when things are going wayward just don’t expect people that love you to walk carelessly on, chances are they’re going to stop, wipe your eyes and pass you a Jaffa cake.
4. You will probably never look like the people in magazines. Your butt will never be as cellulite free or your arms as defined, BUT THATS OKAY you don’t have photoshop and 15 people dedicated to making you look like that, accept it and then quickly remember how great you are.
5. People are not having more fun than you, nor are they more successful. Social media has this wonderful way of jazzing up people’s lives, making them look like the next Beyoncé, don’t worry about it because you do it too!