I’m writing this with a face full of pasta and a smile on my face…
1) During one meal, you’ll be already thinking about snacks or about dessert.
2) Salad is simply an addition to dinner not a WHOLE dinner.
3) You think you might have been born a cow because you’re pretty sure you have 3 stomachs.
4) People ask you constantly ‘HOW?’ When it comes to how much you can eat.
5) You spend probably more money on food than clothes.
6) Sometimes you eat so much you get a little food baby.
7) You know food hangovers are a real and difficult danger.
8) All you can eat buffets are a challenge not an offer.
9) People always ask you where you can get the best/cheapest/pretty okayish food from because you know all restaurants (and kebab shops) in a 50 mile radius.
10) When you’re in the gym, you measure how many calories you’ve burnt in terms of doughnuts.
11) The phrase ‘family pack’ or ‘sharing pack’ just make you feel bad for eating 10 packets of crisps.
12) You would rather eat a doughnut than have a bottle of beer.
13) You can’t watch the Food Network without getting at raging hunger.
14) You know exactly the right foods to get rid of a hangover, a combination of greasy, salty and fatty.
Now I’m hungry. Really hungry.
P.s don’t forget to leave your weirdly wonderful comments for my best comments of the week post.