I had to put a picture of brunch up because nothing makes me smile mpre than warm croissants and all the cheese!
1) When the bus driver sees you running for the bus (barely managing not to keel over) and waits for you to get on the bus.
2) When people make you a cup of tea ‘just because’.
3) Remembering you did the washing up before you left the house and knowing you can just go and pyjama it up at home.
4) Squeezing out a blog post that’s so great you even make yourself laugh/smile/cry.
5) When babies wear fancy dress costumes.
6) When you realise that you have matching underwear on because nothing says ‘I have my life together’ like matching undies.
7) When you make something for tea which mainly involves healthy stuff like courgettes and mushrooms and it leaves you feeling full and detoxified like the flower fairy you really are.
8) Eating beetroot, or tomato soup or lasagne and managing not to spill a drop on yourself.
9)Picking dried glue off of your hands.
10) When somebody tells you they thought about you the other day and it’s really cute.
11) Watching that Youtube video of the cat trying to get into a cat-hammock.
12) When work speeds along at an alarming pace and you’re at home with a brew and all serieses of Friends before you know it.
13) When somebody gives you there portion of garlic bread. Is anything better than garlic bread?
14) omg the smell of a baby’s head. So talcy, so addictive.