Since Christmas is over (boo) I’ve been bit out of ideas for what to write about but this morning I had the idea of doing my 12 favourite things (because erm December is the 12th month…) so here we are 12 little insights into my life…
1) My favourite breakfast: Pancakes always always every day pancakes.
2) One of my favourite blog posts: I really enjoyed writing ‘Don’t talk to me about real women’. Managing to get that off my chest really did help.
3) Favourite place to be productive: my office (when it’s not full of suitcases or other such nonsense).
4)) My favourite flower: Some good old fashioned roses.
5) My new favourite person: my little God-daughter (because I can buy her very stupid slippers that I wish I could wear).
6) My favourite time of the year: Christmas. Christmas turns me into a antler wearing, jingle bell singing, total idiot. And i love it.
7) Favourite day of the week: Sunday, Sundays are the days where you can wear dirty pyjamas and eat ice cream right out of the tub.
8) Favourite TV character: Marshall from How I Met Your Mother. He’s everyones best friend and perfect life partner rolled into one.
9) Favourite Animal: I think this ones kind of obvious…
10) Favourite German food: Pommes und Mayo 😍 topped off with sickly curry wurst.
11) My all time favourite film: A Jim Carrey clasic, the Truman Show, so weird but wonderful.
12) To finish with a classic, My favourite food: good old fashioned spag bol. Nom come to momma.