Are you having crazy deja vu? Well yes, that’s because I’ve decided to revamp an old blog post…because it’s good….and I’m lazy. No seriously, it will still be funny…I promise.
Btw I have zero children so this is all completely based on what I imagine. But probably true.
1. You wake up on the morning but you’ve been up all night hearing these random pings wanting your attention, you don’t want to look at the stats, good, bad ?! But then you know one glowing comment makes everything disappear.
2. You are that mum, all you do is talk about your blog baby. ‘Aw did you read this post?! Can you share this on Facebook?!’ Pictures, statuses and links, you’ve changed.
3. People have probably blocked you on Facebook and other social media sites because all you do is repeatedly talk about your blog baby. They just need to get over it.
4. You will do anything for your child, such as connecting to any random wifi hotspot just so you can finally post that perfect post. Or making partners and family members take part on your own silly social experiments so you’ll have something to write about .
5. You can’t go out anymore. All you do is care for this growing baby blog, thinking of posts, reading other people’s, you think about the easy days before you were parent a lot. Sigh. What would I do without it though?!
6) You get serious ‘blog brain’ where whenever anybody interrupts you mid post, you’ll proceed to forget everthing you’ve thought about in the last few days and accidently put orange juice in your tea.
7) Having conversations with fellow bloggers is a lot like those mother and baby groups, you’ll get jealous, you’ll wonder why yours doesn’t do that, os something wrong?!
8) You get little sweats, you’ve never had this much responsibilty before….who let you bein charge of something so wonderful?!