Just to prove I’m not a crazy internet dog lady, I have coerced my actual dog into taking a picture, all for this blog post (okay well it was in summer but I wanted it to be special…)
1) You always have a surprising amount of ‘poo bags’ in your pocket, even if your dog lives at your mum and dad’s house.
2) You don’t feel okay saying ‘Walk’ hence you say the ‘W word’.
3) You’re pretty certain that your dog can understand you, which is why you like to tell them all your life events.
4) You lose random items of clothing: 1 sock,an old pyjama top, a headband only to find them in your dogs bed a week later.
5) You have a special ‘dog voice’.
6) You can’t remember the last time you walked out of a room, or made a cup of tea without the tapping of paws behind you.
7) You wouldn’t wish the smell of wet dog on anybody.
8) You’re pretty sure that your dog is your best friend.
9) Imagine that some people don’t leave the house covered in hair (or own a thousand lint-rollers).
10) You know the power of a rustling packet.
11) You know the unwritten rule of friendliness between dog owners, especially on a sunday morning.
12) If people are allowed to fill their Instagram up with cat pictures then why not dog pictures?? They are just as cute…sometimes…