Hello everybody, I hope you’re having a smashing ‘hump day’ (now that just sounds rude, I’m sorry). When I started this blog jn April, I never imagined that I would be able to create over 200 blog posts…I mean really how much shit can I really write about!? Turns out more than I thought, so in honour of bombarding the internet with drivel, I’ve decided to dig up some oldie but goodie blog posts…(and also it’s a little treat for my new readers who feel a bit daunted by trawling through 200 posts).
So grab a brew and read on….
- Don’t talk to me about ‘real women’
- Signs you might be a long distance daughter…
- 14 Things not to say to the owner of the house you’re viewing
- Signs you might not be as classy as you thought
- Don’t google ‘Autocorrect Fails’ if you have anywhere to be soon
- 9 things I have learnt about having a blog…
- 7 stages to going on a detox
- Topshops mannequin flops
- What these brands mottos should really say
Hope you enjoy them,