Being an adult is way harder than expected…
1) You’ve still not go to grips with your emotions, is there a class you can take? What about a colourful poster?
2) Your jokes are still heavy dependent on ‘your mom’ jokes…
3) This is your reaction when your friends have babies (minus the cat part).
4) You’re a firm believer that the coffee guy flirts with you because he likes you not because he gets tips…
5) The more bills that arrive at your door, the more you realise how stupid your name was and why did you have legally change your name to Tiffany, nobody sends bills to Tiffanies.
6) You’re in that new stage of your life where you’re eyebrows and face should have sorted themselves out but its just not happening..
7) The realisation that you’ve lost ability to do anything, at all, ever.
8) You’ve got big plans…big plans..
9) You’re the friend that people come to, when they want to get drunk, not talk to you about their problems, not at all…
10) When somebody pushes you on the train you will snarl and throw your bagel wrapper at them. Enough is enough.
11) Food might be the love of your life.
12) You only tell your mum when something good happens in your life not when you forget to register to vote or that you put a pink bra in a white wash.
13) You start every month with the intention of a new diet..
14) Hearing about your friends successes via long drawn out facebook statuses and motivational pictures on Instagram…
15) You spent probably 5 whole minutes on that presentation that you had 5 weèks to prepare…4 minutes on the word art alone.