Okay well this might not be for every boyfriend in the world, but I definitely hear these sentences every time we make our way through to the treacherous urban jungle that is H&M…
- ‘Look at these jeans look! 35€ and they’ve got rips in! What’s the point in buying jeans with rips in!’
- ‘Why does that girl have a piercing through her septum? Is that a thing now…’
- ‘Okay being honest, I think my grandma has that jumper *pointing at jumper in H&M*’
- ‘Is there any possibility for them to put more chairs in here…’
- ‘Why would a girl need a see-through purse that’s just stupid, I’m going upstairs’
- ‘Yeah it’s nice, it looks just like that one you have at home’
- ‘There is absolutely no need for 3 floors of women’s clothes, how can women possibly need that many things, HOW’
- ‘There’s never anywhere to sit down here and it always smells like sweat and sadness in here’
- ‘Yeah of course I’ll wait in the queue with yo-*looks at queue, looks at you* im going to McDonald’s, call me when you’re finished’
- Shall I buy this?? ‘*not looking up from phone* Yeah it looks great’
- *holding up a kimono* What the fuck is that..’
- ‘What do you mean they are two different shades of blue? That ones blue and this ones blue..just buy them both then*
- ‘If one more sweaty person rubs there arm on my arm, I’m done’
6 thoughts on “13 things boyfriends ‘who-would-rather-be-anywhere-but-shopping’say…”
You must have a great boyfriend. I wouldn’t go shopping with any woman! Not even Ellen Page.
Haha I do but also the trick is to say ‘would you mind if I just quickly popped on in….’
LikeLiked by 1 person
Doesn’t sound very bright if he’s going to fall for that!
Oops, have done 10, 11, and 12 😳
Haha…. much like me.
Cool thing! Regards Lucas