I’m sorry. These things are just going to happen….
- You will make yourself a healthy breakfast, only to not be able to eat it because it’s too god damn early.
- You’ll realise the only pen you brought with you was a sparkley green gel pen.
- You’ll realise no amount of sleep in the past 2 months could have prepared you for this.
- Lunchtime will take far too long to get there and be over far too fast.
- You will have the daunting realisation that you’re not allowed to wear pyjamas to school.
- You will get 1590 new friend requests on Facebook.
- You’ll take a sandwhich with you so you don’t have to buy anything only to end up buying a huge 3 course meal.
- There will never be any toilet roll in the toilets.
- Your new grown up attitude and classiness will get thrown out the window as soon as you get on the bus.
- You’ll realise that nobody mentioned your hair that took you hours to do.
- The sun will shine and burn through the windows of the classroom as you sit there in misery.
- Every single person in the class will think about dropping out. Definitely.
- You’ll forget a spoon for your yoghurt or your yoghurt will explode in your bag ruining all your new stationary.
- You will have to text your mum on an hourly basis to tell her your there.
- No amount of alarms will make it any easier.
- You will eat more than one bowl of cereal after school. Like probably 5.