Pregnant people are like old people, something’s you just can’t get away with saying…
1) Well at least all your pregnancy fat is hiding your normal fat…
2) Well I can see you’ve been taking this opportunity to eat as many cream cakes as possible…
3) Is it true about the nipples?
4) What if it comes out a girl even though you’ve painted the nursery blue and bought all boys clothes?
5) How do you feel about a blue cheese and pickle sandwich….oh you look right poorly sick you!
6) Well does morning sickness really exist….really?!
7) I’m so hungover, I think I’m gunna chunder you have absolutely no idea how uncomfortable I feel right now.
8) Do they do maternity socks?
9) Are you sure about that name? I mean it’s not too late to change it, you are only in the early stages of labour…
10) Can you please not shout so loud?! Contractions can not hurt that much!
11) This pregnancy hasn’t half made you grumpy!
12) What do you mean you can’t eat nuts? I’ve made coffee and walnut cake?!
13) Well why don’t we just get absolutely hammered on red wine?!
14) If I’m Godmother does that mean I have to get the bugs out of the room? Because I’m not ready for that kind of commitment…
15) What a lovely sonogram picture..the heads a bit massive though isn’t it??