Happy Sunday everybody! So you’re probably thinking this seems like a stressful post for a Sunday…well it is.
1) You print your boarding pass off 3 times a hide it in 3 different places just in case something happens…
2) If you’re not stood at a bus stop 15 minutes before the bus then you might as well have missed it.
3) There’s no such thing as too many lists.
4) People who manage to not freak out when in charge of more than four people are a crazy breed of humans.
5) You have a special voice that you use when you’re in total stress mode and everyone knows to steer clear of it.
6) You have one notebook for shopping and one notebook for work and one notebook for the house and on and on and on.
7) You wonder why you have no friends during exam season.
8) It doesn’t matter if there’s 5 other people helping out you will reduce yourself to a babbling imbecile in order to make everything right.
9) Surpised parties are literally your worse nightmare HOW CAN YOU STOP EVERYONE FROM BLABBING.
10) You always pay with a fiver because you worry that even though you have exactly the right amount of change there will be a hidden cost somewhere.
11) You have 4 different alarms on 4 different electronic devices.
12) Everytime you get off public transport you panic search for your phone and wallet because you probably definitely forgot it. Oh wait it’s here.
13) There is nothing worse than when a perfectly planned route goes terribly wrong because of LATE public transport.
14) You think if you’re more than a few minutes late then everybody will be really pisser off and you won’t be invited back ever.
15) You plan everything down to the minute.
16) When people suggest being spontaneous the vein in your head starts twitching like crazy.
Don’t forget guys that the comment of the week feature will be up tomorrow!