This is so cool I’m sat writing this post all way up high in the sky…yep really cool….but also…eek just one tiny thing there seems to be absolutely no wifi. Nope.
So I can’t send any obnoxious selfies with even more obnoxious captions like ‘#holiday#so excited#travel’ nope. It’s such a shame, I’m sure lots of people are missing them..
Okay probably not.
People are probably not missing my tweets either. Sigh I miss the wifi world.
But remember there was a time when 2 or more people could be in a room and not have to ask ‘what’s the wifi code??!’ (I’m so glad I missed that part…) so I have put together a list of things you can do without wifi….l
1) Constantly wonder what all your friends are doing and how amazing it would be to just scroll down your Instagram feed right now.
2) Eat your feelings of loneliness and despair (unless you’re at an airport or indeed flying because you will need to remortgage your house for a smelly cheese sandwich.
3) Think to yourself ‘ohh I’m going to read a good book’ open the good book, read a paragraph and then so actions 1 and 2.
4) Try and ignore the screaming children sat 2 rows in front of you by being drunk.
5) Imagine how amazing your first Instagram picture is gunna be after this excessively long hiatus (2 hours) from the Internet….and then wonder how that girl got so many likes…she’s not even famous….
6) Send telepathic messages to your other half and hope that you get some back.
7) Wonder if this is what it felt like in the 1500s.
Luckily I made a pack lunch so I can at least eat some brownies and drink my tiny but extremely overpriced 3€ bottle of water….that should take up a solid 2 minutes…then only 2 more hours left to go…
Miss you wifi!