Unlinke this pug, I do not look this school or refreshed EVER in summer, nope nope. I look like an sweaty mess, usually due to the reasons on this list here. Which is why now I’m sat at home, complaining often about ‘ow ‘ot it is and cresting this list, just so we can all be miserable together! You’re welcome, now go get a wet paper towel, slap it on your forehead and read this…
1) The colour baby blue: shirts, shorts, dresses, whatever will all fall victim to the dreaded sweatwmark in that gorgeous baby blue colour. It might look like the perfect summer as tell, it’s nothing! After any kind of movement the pools of sweat will be clearly (and I mean clearly) visible!
2) Thighs, thighs just don’t work in summer. The threat of chub rub is an all too real thing, don’t even attempt to wear a dress without tights. Do not.
3) Wedges look like the perfect summer shoe, don’t be fooled! A sweaty swollen foot won’t even look twice at that beautiful beige beauty, save your money and spend it on beer!
w4) Hats, I love a good hat, I always think ‘ooh yeah a hat is just what I need on this dreadfully warm day’ and then 5 seconds later a pool of sweat will be forming over your brow and then shortly after into your poor unsuspecting eyes. Oh and also straw hats get squished.
5) Actually generally just feet, feet are generally terrible in this weather.
6) Anything backless or strapless, you spend more time pulling your top up and doing the weird dance than you actually spend enjoying the cool breeze…not that there is any cool breeze.
7) White clothes, ha white clothes seem so great and cool and wonderful! Wrong you will spill ketchup on yourself or sit in bird poo, that is just the way the world works my friend!
Sorry if that wasn’t a very male friendly list 😦 anyway going to go squeeze my swollen clown feet into some shoes now and brave the sunshine! By the way if you’ve got any of your own let me know!