I can literally not be the only one amazed that there is a genuine picture of a pug dressed in a graduation gown and cap (that is worth a like all by itself)! THE INTERNET IS AN AMAZING AND FRUITFULL PLACE!
Here are 12 things you don’t want to hear if you’re at a graduation….that poor pug.
1) ‘Well I’m not even sure she completed the year…no no I think this is just a degree for taking part’
2) ‘The man with the caps has gone suspiciously missing…’
3) ‘Due to climate change we will not be air conditioning this extremely hot and stifling building..sweat baby sweat’
4) ‘I will be talking as gues speaker today, being part of this uni-‘ ‘who are you give me that microphone’ ‘NOOO ITS MY TIME TO SHINE’
5) ‘ Really that’s what you got after 3 years? A least you’re pretty’
6) ‘We are now prohibiting drinking at any graduation event, the headmasters going cold turkey’
7) ‘If sleeping with the teacher for a First was wrong then I don’t want to be right’
8) ‘The university has run out of money so we will be asking you to share degrees from now on’
9) ‘There has just been a slight misplacement of a few hundred degrees…nothing to worry about, if worst comes to worst you’ll get a 2.1 in Geography’
10) ‘The extremely boring guest speakers slot has been updated to now take place for an extra 2 hours…get comfortable everybody’
11) ‘I’m very happy that after 3 years only a marginal, well a small minority, well 1/3 of you guys have come out with a Sexually transmitted disease, well done guys!’
12) ‘Really all those years of medical school and you decided to wear that…okay’