Me and my blog have know each other for about 3 months now…
3 and half..
Yes that I what I meant, 3 and a half months and at some point along the way we have built this bond, this truly wonderful-want to text you all the time and talk over wine- feeling, which is why today I’m gunna celebrate our friendship!
You sound weird…
1) You know that quality time is key, mornings, noons and nights, you’re always there for each other.
2) Sometimes just before you go to bed you’re awoken by something you just have to tell them! Something that will make Mrs Blog LOL.
3) You find yourself feeling bad for your old friends, they just don’t get you like WordPress does….
4) You’ve even got a special WordPress alert, because who would want to miss any moment of brilliance?!
5) You wish you could ‘check in’ on Facebook to ‘having cocktails with my blog’ but everyone would just think you were weird.
6) All the inside jokes…you just had to be there…
7) Partners, wives, boyfriends all know that interrupting you and Mrs blog during an Intense catch up would not be worthwhile..
8) You don’t even need to ask real humans anymore about what to wear, there are millions of fashion blogs are your finger tips, siiiigh the simple life.
9) You are the annoying person that bombards Twitter and Facebook with links of the fun times you and WordPress have had.
10) Sometimes you don’t speak for aaaaages but you know it’s fun a be okay when you come back, it will be just the same!
11) People do actively avoid asking you questions about your blog to avoid a 16 hour ramble on hour brilliant it is.
Yes that was wierd.. I think I’ll go spend some time humaning now outside with the other humans….