We can’t help it if other people’s lives are more interesting than our own…
1) You will purposely sit in strategic places in order to allow you maximum people watching capability…
2) Your sentences will trail off as you stare at some girls hair wondering how she braided it like that.
3) People ask you around 10 times in one conversation ‘What are you even looking at?’
4) When people do ask you that you have to spend a good few moments shaking your head and suing ‘me, nothing, why?’
5) You start a lot of sentences with ‘oh did you just see his shirt??’ Only for for your friends to have no idea who you’re talking about.
6) You’ve mastered the perfect ‘ooh I’m looking at the statue behind you, of course not at you’ look.
7) You see everybody’s embarrassing moments in the street when nobody else does and laugh.
8) You get a naggley ‘I must know wha that is!’ Kind of feeling when you see someone doing something on their laptop or reading a book.
9) On the same kind of lines you’ll tilt your head at awkward angles in order to see the cover of said book.
10) You get a bit sad when you have to give up the front of the bus seat which faces directly on to everybody else”
11) You kind of get a bit scared wondering if everybody is as nosey as you…
12) You spend the best part of Sunday’s and days off work Facebook stalking people you know to find out if that baby really is theirs.
13) You have to stop yourself taking pictures of strangers handbags, shorts and nails for inspiration…that’s too wierd…or?
Check out this and you might be mentioned!
7 thoughts on “13 things only nosey people get..”
Reblogged this on Takeshi's Flight and commented:
“You get a bit sad when you have to give up the front of the bus seat which faces directly on to everybody else.”
Oh my god! HAHAHAHA
Love the list. Showed to my human and he did too. Said the list might vary slightly with gender and in my cases, species. Any way you look at it your post was great. (I might have to do one similar for canines.
You are my first canine commenter!! Thanks for stopping by!
I have a compulsion to go through drawers and closets when I’m at anyone’s house. I only give in when I’m at a vacation home. Then I figure it’s expected.
Yes yep yes yep yep
LikeLiked by 1 person
When I see a building I get this irresistible itch to know what lies behind it. Futile exercise if you ask me but then, that’s what being nosey is all about. Kind of like orgasms, they don’t serve any purpose other than a certain level of satisfaction. Nice post.
LikeLiked by 1 person