Before any of you make any jokes about me being calling Robyn so obviously I must be Batmans right hand man, stop, okay, I’ve been to primary school, heard ’em alllll.
Haha so you may have read my post about apps I wish had already been invented, in a similar kind of vein, here are 8, probably unconventional superpowers which would just be bloody marvellous…
1) The ability to predict how late your bus is going to be so you know if you have to walk to the the next stop without having to run back seconds later.
2) The superpower to cook dinner and do five billion other things at the same time without your onions burning.
3) The ability to blink and all these hidden blog post ideas that fight the evil of writers block are seen before your very eyes.
4) To be able to charge electrical items with your touch.
5) The ability to ward off evil in the form of calories, muahah be gone you evil little creatures!
6) Be able to transport yourself to that time and buy that dress that you were ‘umming’ and ‘ahhhing’ about and actually buy it (without changing the course of time that is).
7) The ability to see into someone’s soul and see if you added them on Facebook they would be annoying that annoying person that posts baby pictures all the time.
8) The power to answer one question once and everybody hear rather than having to explain it to 150000 people.
Got any of your own? Tell me!