I’m a terrible grown up.
You might already know this, you might have offered me some words of wisdom and told me everything’s going to be alright.
But still every day I wake up and and I’m like ‘arghhh this whole being a grown up and a job and having to be places at a certain time happens everyday!’.
So here as I put off getting ready for work, I decided to make a list of things that would actually be much better than being a grown up and having responsibilities…I might be being dramatic…
1. If I woke up and realised a group of cats had broken into my house and pooped all over the floor.
2. Failing my driving test for the 6th time.
3. Realising that my metabolism had slowed down to the point where just breathing in oxygen made me put on weight.
4. Waking up, realising I’d dropped my glasses down the back of the bed and my boyfriends not there to help me find them.
5. The price of €1.79 wine being put up to €2.79.
6. Realising that I’d lost the bet between who does the washing up between me and my boyfriend for the next 10 years.
7. Only having shoes that gave you blisters the size of walnuts. Forever.
8. If one day they decided to stop Netflix in order to increase productivity among the human population.
9. If it all turned out WordPress was playing a joke on me and nobody ever commented on my blog ever…or even read it.
Sigh okay okay I’ll stop pissing about now and get back to being a grown up, gosh this is the worst.
Read this Post, that will make you laugh so hard your belly will hurt. Or something along those lines.