Let’s just say this list is big dreaming from a cash strapped 19 year old but still you’ll probably agree with all of them….
1. Buses, because there’s no greater heartbreak than realising you have to break into a £20 to get on the bus!
2. Umbrellas, come on I’m not going to pay a tenner for something that will probably break in the wind or will be forgotten on the bus! They should just be free!
3. Chocolate biscuits should be provided free of charge in every shop. Because biscuits.
4. Water in restaurants, I live in Germany and it’s almost impossible to get your hands on some tap water!
5. Public toilets, it’s almost offensive being charged to use those pee hovels. Offensive.
6. Ketchup! Sob don’t charge me extra for a measly sachet of sauce, please don’t!
7. For cheese when you order a bake potato with beans, come on beans without cheese is just wrong, don’t make people pay for that!
8. Notebooks. All notebooks should be free in the world ever for free.
9. Socks, socks are a thing you didn’t realise you had to buy until you moved out of your parents house. Therefore everybody should get a complimentary box of socks when you move out.
10. Glasses, it’s not my fault I’m practically blind, don’t add salt to the wound and charge me for it!
11. Public wifi! You cheeky little devil you, I see you, I connect to you, only for you to take me to a web page trying to get me to buy an hours wifi! No!
12. Flip flops, they are literally the most stupid shoes (mostly from the sounds) and they break and they give you an lucky blister between your toes, don’t charge me for that kind of torture!
13. A trim,having to pay for a millimetre of hair to be cut off your hair and then not be able to see the difference…the pain…oh the pain!
Have you got Twitter? Tweet me at @robynchristi and tell me what you think!