- As soon as you pick up said technological device you turn into a zombie, unable of speech.
- Your partner has on more than one occaisoon said something to you, to which you’ve nodded and had absolutely no clue what they were talking about, because Facebook.
- You will stop everything you’re doing if somebody tags you in a post or picture and check.
- If it wasn’t for the Internet you wouldn’t know how to boil an egg.
- The only time you don’t use your phone is when it’s dead. And even then you’re thinking about using it.
- You make this weird laugh noise when you see something funny but your so absorbed in the screen that you can’t stop and explain to others.
- You’re avidly on every social media platform, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest. Everything.
- You can’t imagine a world without a phone, how did people find out things about people before they even met them?!
- You’re late for dinner more often than not because you spent 2 hours watching cat videos on the Internet instead of getting ready.
- Your family have started a no ‘phones at the table’ rule. Which you ignore
- You get oh-my-God-what-do-you-want-annoyed when somebody tries to disrupt you whilst your trying to write a super witty status or play candy crush.
- You know about every Internet phenomenon, THE DRESS IS GOLD AND WHITE, GET OVER IT!
- You use Instagram as a way of signalling what you want for you birthday.
- You can’t eat a meal without posting a picture of it online or ‘checking in’ somewhere.
- It’s a heart shattering moment when you realise you forgot to bring your charger somewhere.
- And you get really offensive when people suggest you might be addicted. HOW DARE YOU.
- The main reason you go to the gym is so you can take selfies and tell people.
- You miss large chunks of conversations whilst checking your phone that people get so annoyed with you and refuse to tell you again.
Instagram addict? Read here.