- When you make a boiled egg, cautiously crack the top off and see that it’s all gooey and yellow on the inside.
- When you get to the bus stop imagining that you’ll have to wait there for ages and then a bus comes right away.
- When you got to buy a top not realising its reduced and you save yourself a fiver.
- When somebody gets you a ‘just because’ present.
- When you’re incredibly hangover and you realise that somebody lovingly left a cup of water beside the bed to help with chronic dry mouth.
- The feeling of getting in to fresh bedding on a night, ahhhh.
- When you get into the cinema and the back row is still free.
- When you find unexpected change in your coat pocket.
- When you’re cleaning out your room (boo) but you find loads of long lost treasures and funky little notes.
- When somebody lets you have the last bite of dinner/a sandwhich/a doughnut.
- When you manage to take the lid off of Muller Cprner yoghurt without having any yoghurt on then lid.
- Cleaning your ears.
- When you realise you manage to sit through a whole dinner wearing white and didn’t manage to spill anything.
- Buying a new notebook and then writing in perfectly neat handwriting on the first page.
- When you’re walking down the street thinking ”oh it would be nice if there was a bin for this greggs wrapper’ and then you spot one on your route.
- When you get home just before it starts absolutely throwing it down.
- When you turn onto a TV channel to see you’re just in time to watch a film and you didn’t even have to check.
- Waking up on a Sunday and realise you can have a blissful day doing absolutely nothing.
- When you accidently wear matching underwear.
Want another one? Here you go!