- You have done a mental calculation at the end of the month of student finance and how much you need to eat etc and it left you feeling light headed and queasy,
- You have maybe thought about going out less but came to the conclusion pre-drinking more is a better way to save money.
- When people say things like ‘ooh do you really need to go to Topshop so much ‘ or ‘out for lunch, again?!’ Your response usually involves an eye roll.
- What about getting a part time job?! Oh wait your skills include waking up at 4pm and smushing 2 cheeseburgers together to make a bigger cheeseburger.
- When people invite you to do not drinking related things you are a) suspicious and b) want to know how much it costs.
- You start to refer to the testers in Sainsbury’s as ‘starters’.
- You accidently make the mistake of asking your mum for financial advice and she tells you to stop going to Starbucks and Greggs.
- Even though you’re not entirely sure when or what you’re going to be, you know exactly how you’re going to spend your money when you’re rich.
- You will go to free events at uni or anywhere just in case there might be free food, or pens, or biscuits…
- You’re the friend that nobody ever bothers asking for money
- You would rather have ramen noodles for lunch just so you can afford a £7 cocktail with the girls later on..
- You wonder at what point you turn into Kim Kardashian and people just pay you for being there.
- You’re not good at saving money for serious things…
- It’s a regular mental battle between affording rent and buying wine, ahah well.