The Internet is a weird and abundant place which has probably, most likely, stopped us being socially functioning human beings, but who would want it any other way?!
- Being able to order a pizza, without having to physically, actually talk to anyone or have money in your pocket, annnnnd whilst wearing pyjamas. THE DREAM.
- You can look at videos of strangers pets doing silly things.
- Being able to send pictures of your friends chunder for 13 seconds to other friends around the world.
- Know everything about someone (e.g what primary school they went to annnnnd if they have a job) all before you even go on a date with someone. Thanks Facebook.
- Be able to find out what’s happening in the world, without getting out of bed on the morning and all in 140 characters. Newspapers were a flawed plan in the first place really.
- Being able to talk to your family from thousands of miles away. And when I say talking I mean ‘hello, mum, can-can you see me?!’.
- Finally being able to see that Beyoncé eats avocado on toast just like you for breakfast!!
- Never having to sit their and wonder ‘eh, what films she been in again??’ Because Wikipedia.
- You can order clothes from China that cost £4 and then complain again on the Internet that they don’t fit or look bad.
- You can download apps that let you upload pictures of yourself and see how you look with different hairstyles. I’m sorry but more what do you want?!
- Being able to spy on your entire high school class and not even have to put any effort in.
- Never have to wait for a final series of a programme, YOU NEED TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NOW AND THE INTERNET IS GOING TO HELP YOU.
- Being able to actively ignore the people in the same room as you and look like you’re actually doing something.
- Learn exactly how long to boil an egg for (when your mums not their to ask of course) .
- Learn how to dye your hair exactly like Lauren Conrads.
- ….Learn how to fix your hair after that time you tried to dye your hair exactly like Lauren Conrads.
- Being able to tweet celebrities, because your basically one of them anyway and why don’t they just follow you back already?)
- You can find out what the weather is like and not even have to open the curtains.