thanks to the lovely Internet, the very nice Wafflemethis has nominated me as an inirational blogger. Sadly this is not real life so you can’t see my happy little smile. So now I get to nominate more lovely people for this award.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to
- List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
- Tell 7 hidden facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-10-15 other bloggers.
- Contact your nominees and provide a link to your post.
- Display the award logo (button) on your blog, whether on your sidebar or about page, or special award page. (I’m terrible with that there Internet so I’m not entirely sure how to do that)
My nominees are:
Apparently now I have to mention 7 hidden facts about myself, I’m not sure I have interesting ones but I’ll try
- I got nominated for ‘sassiest student’ at prom. And won. And got a toy poodle.
- I guess it’s only a secret online because people that know me in real life know I’m pretty small (1.55 metres. But mighty. Like persil.
- I’m actually pretty good at accents, except for Scottish can’t do Scottish.
- I played Miss Adelaide in Guys and Dolls (And had to put on a New Yorkers accent)
- My other half is German and we have lots of Denglish (Deutsch and English) conversations.
- I drink a lot of wine.
- For some reason I really struggle with cutting bread, it always seems to come out wonky.