It happens to us all, you’re sat in your onesie on a Saturday night wondering what happened to your ‘youth’, sigh
- You always make sure that you pee before leaving the house because ‘just in case’.
- You eat Wholegrain. A lot.
- You feel very strongly about people using spelling and grammar correctly.
- You have been known to carry mints or hard boiled sweets in your bag for light snacking or long journeys.
- In summer, you might have gone to bed before it’s even got dark.
- You’re kind of turning into that one annoying family member that posts awkward comments on other (usually younger) family members Facebook statuses.
- You actually know the difference between Merlot and Shiraz and sometimes you even buy wine that’s not on offer
- It somehow seems impossible to go out 2 days in a row.
- You have a large collection of herbal teas.
- You have an actual folder of recipes clipped from magazines.
- You make a very disgruntled face at the though of clubbing. People, sweat, dancing, please no.
- You recycle (and not just getting rid of empty wine bottles).
- You apply Suncream everyday even though it’s rainy and you live in England.
- You have looked dissaprovingly at girls wearing no tights in the middle of winter. You’ve probably said the phrase ‘put some clothes on you’re going to catch a cold’.
- You either a) own a lot of knitwear or b) can actually knit.
- DRIVING SHOES. You know what I mean.
- You have to control when you drink tea, because woah caffeine at 6pm, someone’s not sleeping tonight.
- You see kids that you swear were only in year 8 and now they’re 6th formers and you wonder where your life went.
- You can’t deny it anymore. You get hangovers.
- You are more interested in buying candles and things off of Etsy than shoes.
- Your Instagram has a lot of inspirational quotes. A lot.
- You own a lot of onesies.