- You still go to your mums house to do your washing…because you’re not entirely sure how to use yours.
- You’re not sure if you know exactly what ‘brunch’ is.
- People who have real jobs kind of belwilder you and command your respect.
- When your student loan gets a bit thin you have been known to go back to your mums house and turn into ‘number 1 child’.
- Talking about your feelings only happens after large quantities of alcohol.
- Playing football manager is the closest thing you’ve got to a job.
- The moment you have money it gets spent on cheeseburgers and beer.
- You have to leave your house once a day otherwise you have been known to ‘get a little weird’.
- You have seriously considered dropping out of university to become a DJ.
- You have had to call your mum up to ask ‘how to boil a potato’.
- .Your smart trousers/shoes are probably the same pair you bought for either year 11 or year 13 prom.
- You have the attention span of a fly.
- You are still absolutely baffled by basic human things and sometimes you are irrational angry about them.