okay it’s not the most concise of titles I’ll admit that.
- The phrase ‘movers and shakers’.
- The way umbrellas always seem to lose themselves.
- Meatballs (love burgers, hate meatballs, it’s a thing just go with it).
- Belfies (mum, dad that’s a photos of your behind) .
- The political correctness of Apples new emojis (although the dancing lady can now have blonde hair like meee).
- The rise of lipstick makeup tutorials (I thought the extent of putting on lipstick was exactly that).
- Disco pants. In case you haven’t realised I hate them.
- Haribos on cakes. WRONG.
- The urge to have to wear headphones 24/7 even when you’re in a social situation.
- Judging people based on their eyebrows. SOME PEOPLE ARE NOT FOLLICLEY BLESSED.
- Air Maxes, I’m really sorry I just don’t understand.
- The fact that it’s not okay to bring rucksacks clubbing and I have to try and squeeze everything into a stupid tiny clutch bag.
- ‘I’m not a racist but’ or ‘I’m not trying to be offensive but’ well I feel like the end of those sentences will be both those things.
- Male top knots. Kind of not okay with it.
- The walk of shame (aka having to carry all those clinging bottles to the bottle bank).
- The pitiful excuse for Apple products battery life.
- Not being able to just go into a cafe and being able to use the toilet.
- The Kylie Jenner challenge. Please no.
- Leather tracksuit bottoms (more confused than angry though).
- Freddos that cost bloody 20p!
1 thought on “Things that are apparently things that I wish weren’t”
All of those are so true ohmygosh!!
LikeLiked by 1 person