Here is my Liebster Award (if you could all imagine that I have a fabulous dress on and paparazzi are shouting ‘who are you wearing’ I would really appreciate it). I was nominated by the fabulous Martafrant to accept and carry on the challenge. Basically the Liebster award is a chance for small bloggers to be a bit lovely to other small bloggers by nominating other interesting/cool/funny blogs to accept and answer questions.
If you have been nominated here are the rules:
- Stop. Smile and do a little happy dance (that one is optional).
- Then mention, link and more importantly THANK the blog that nominated you.
- Nominate 11 blogs with small followings (under 200),
- Answer the nominates 11 questions.
- Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate the 11 nominees.
Nominees (unfortunately I’m only allowed 11 people because otherwise I would put all of you on this list, you fabulous bunch you):
- Big hair big ambitions
- Cute & Confident
- Hey tall girl can you reach that?
- Chandra Knudsen
- Who stole my lipgloss?
- Does it even matter who I am?
- Dear men of LA
- Bedlam and chaos in the reception area
- At high cotton
- The Deijadiaries
And now my questions from Martafrant
1)The funniest fact about Russia you have ever heard.
Apparently beer used to be a classed as a soft drink (I don’t know if that’s lie).
2) don’t matter? If you had the necessity to repeat one word 10 times every day, which word would it be?
Hmm probably ‘wine’ at the end of ‘can you please get me some’
3)What super-power would you like to acquire?
Is the ability to be able eat without putting on weight a superpower? Because if it is, that, I want that.
4)One similarity between humans and books?
You have to be careful of the spine.
5)How would you explain what a blog award is to someone who has never heard about it?
Erm people being lovely and thinking that a blog is worth reading.
6) How did you create your blog name?
My parents helped me out by naming me it 19 years ago.
7)If you had the opportunity to spend a day with a cartoon character, who would it be?
Uh oh I hate cartoons (I know wtf is wrong with me) but I guess maybe the the little fish godparents from The Fairly Oddparents.
8)If you got the chance to take a rapid time trip, which place / time / epoch would you choose?
Hmm hmm good question maybe 1920s America but only if I could be rich and fabulous.
9) If you could magically transform into a thing for an hour, what thing would you turn into?
A pug and be able to feel how amazing it is to be so cute, fat and loved for an hour.
10)What makes you admire a woman?
If she’s sassy and fabulous.
11) If you had unlimited resources and could solve one global problem once and for all, what problem would you solve?
The world poverty crisis.
- What is your weirdest party trick?
- If there was one thing you could tell your 11 year old self what would it be?
- In your opinion what is the most beautiful place in the world?
- What thing instantly cheers you up more than anything,
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Do you want to be when you’re a grown up?
- What was the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever worn?
- What is one piece of advice you always keep in mind?
- Do you believe in life on other planets?
- What would you say is your biggest addiction right now?
- Who would be your celebrity dinner guest star?