Oh chubby year 7 girl life can only get better
- There will at some point be more to your life than running into the IT suite first in order to play games for 5 minutes.
- You never master the messy bun but it’s okay, just move on and stop sticking your head upside and spraying that much hairspray. It’s not helpful.
- Eat all the foods. At some point you get brainwashed into believing things like ‘sugar rots your brain’ and ‘Jaffa cakes don’t count as a healthy breakfast’. Bastards.
- You do eventually pass maths, and guess what? You never ever use it ever again.
- You turn into one of those obnoxious 6th form students and you finally get your turn to hurl insults at year 7s.
- It takes 16 years but eventually you wear contact lenses. Your depth perception is not that great but at least now you can wear winged eyeliner.
- You never learn how to do winged eyeliner.
- It was never and is never cool to own a Jane Norman bag.
- School uniforms will never be flattering.
- Please don’t post that really embarrassing status on Facebook, it will return to haunt you and no one cares that you’re ‘Luvin lyf xoxo’.
- You might think your brother is really cool right now but in a few years you will realise your the more intelligent and sophisticated sibling (hahaha sorry).
- Saturday’s don’t have to just be about watching X-factor and eating Chinese food.
- Enjoy that your mum still gives you money for clothes. It gets REAL expensive when you have to buy them.
- Bebo ceases to exist, sorry to break the news.
- School will be terrible till 6th form and then it will get a little better but still not great.
- Just stay away from Superdrugs cheapest makeup, an orange makeup line and blue eyeshadow is not a good look.