and the worst part? I’m not even the youngest.
- Everyone does and will make fun of you, all the time, especially about embarrassing things that happened to you when you were 2.
- Even if you think you might be mature and intelligent, you’re not, you’re still 5.
- You DO NOT get to choose what’s on the TV.
- Everyone gets a misty eyed at the thought of you growing up and words like ‘abandon’ get thrown around a lot.
- Your mum still buys chicken nuggets and potato faces because ‘you used to like them when you were little’.
- you can’t really seem to do things wrong.
- Christmas still means presents.
- Family members do seem to think that you don’t know how to do tasks like the washing up or ironing.
- Everyone looks a bit confused when you do things like make dinner or clean up and asks ‘what do you want?’.
- When other people get annoyed it’s called an argument when you get annoyed it’s called a tantrum.
- You still have nicknames like ‘sprout’ or ‘donkey’ that DO still get used and YES in public.
- It’s okay to forget your purse on family outings *smiles smugly* Sorry dad.
- Your family get seriously involved with anything interesting/unsavoury to do with you on Facebook.
- People still ask you if you want to be a ‘vet’ because that’s what you wanted to be at 6.
- You are the resident tea maker, your working hours: usually 9am on a Sunday morning.
But it would be so so so weird to have it any other way,