Okayokay admittedly I don’t know very much about the 1990s but i have watched every episode of Friends…twice.
- I am glad that creepily scary thin drawn on eyebrows stayed in the 90s. Really glad.
- Bye bye Atkins, a life without carbs is no life at all (sorry Rachel from friends).
- Special effects, imagine having to take this seriously..
- David Beckham looked like this in the 90s.
- Bop-It. This bastard ruined friendships.
- Not having to chose between using the house phone and the computer.
- Not having to deal with sweaty feet and blisters whilst wearing these bad boys:
- And let’s be honest the ability of wearing jeans that actually fit now is a real bonus.
- Being able to go to a club without having to smear this on yourself so you look like some kind of glittery alien.
- Could you really go back to a time where internet wasnt as simple as just putting in a code?! (And also a time where it took more than 30 seconds to upload a picture of a cat wearing socks?!)
- Having to have a little book of addresses and phone numbers and not just having them saved on to your phone..