I’m growing my hair but now I’m starting to realise life was a lot simpler with short hair.
- Having to tie up your hair when you eat soup otherwise it gets in the way and you end up with soupy hair.
- Testers in magazines are PITIFULLY small.
- It falls out and gets stuck on everything: socks, towels, boyfriends beardy face.
- If you don’t commit to the carefully planned hair washing schedule you will end up with greasy floppy hair and not be able to do anything with it. Sob.
- Having to buy conditioner approximately 2-3 times a week.
- Clearing out the plug hole *visibly shudders*.
- Constantly toying between “I love my hair it’s so pretty’ and ‘OMG IM JUST GUNNA SHAVE MY HEAD’.
- Being slightly too emotionally attached to your hair and declaring 10-20 times loudly in the hairdressers that you only want ‘a trim’
- Hair NEVER seems to dry.
- People want to twist it or play with it but all you can think is ‘GREASY HANDS GREASY HANDS’.
- You brush it once, five minutes later you’re drowning in a sea of knots, oh the pain.
- Some people refer to it as a mane and it makes you feel weirdly good on the inside.