Okay this sounds very pessimistic. And yes it is.
- Autocorrect, autocorrect is the most despised thing in my life right now and probably will ruin a point in the post. So thanks in advance.
- Making a cup of tea. Tea is too hot. Leaving the tea to cool. Forgetting about said cup of tea.
- Thinking your phone has been on charge for 2 hours. It hasn’t.
- Trying to have a conversation with someone and they won’t let you get a sentence in.
- Having to do washing.
- When you have to wait in ALL day because the delivery man will come between 12.30 and 18.00. Great, try and be vaguer.
- Buses, hot smelly buses, in summer, oh god the pain.
- People who don’t indicate when leaving a roundabout.
- Saturday afternoons in Primark.
- Anytime ever waiting for food to cook.
- Software updates when alll you wanted to do was change your Facebook status to ‘woo summer’ and then having to spend a painful hour sorting things out.
- Leaving the house, your bus comes in 2 minutes but now you need a power piss. Ow.
- When the wine runs out.
- Having to pair socks together.
- When you have exactly enough change for Cornish pasty but it turns out they’ve increased the price by 10p and now you have to use a crisp £20 note.
- When somebody farts in a lift.
- When you know exactly what shirt to wear and can imagine how great you’ll look. Getting home and realising it’s got barbeque sauce down it.
- Doing your liquid eyeliner perfectly and then having to sneeze. Why god why?!
- Pushing on a ‘pull’ door. The embarrassment.
- Trying to take that new kaftan back to Topshop, but ooh look you forgot your receipt.
- Missing someone’s called by 1 second, calling them back, they’re busy. HOW?!
- Realising your shampoo is empty..whilst you’re in the shower, never whilst your in the supermarket.
- When you’ve been thinking about left over food in the fridge all day and you get home and some son of a bitch has eaten it.