- Eat everything except the raisins in muesli (because blurghk).
- To actively ignore the washing up, even when it smells and might be growing a rare form of fungus.
- To wear leggings as trousers more often than you should.
- To run for the bus, miss the bus and then pretend that you were never running for the bus in the first place.
- To only fake tan the bits of you people will see. Using the same idea when shaving your legs.
- That there are more times than not that you wear odd pyjamas to bed.
- To feel like this when your hair is tied up:
- To worry about nothing for a whole week and then the day before a deadline/important event/crucial life decision, worry about EVERYTHING.
- To pretend you never saw the rotting yoghurt in the fridge, shut the door, and walk away .
- To chose where you want to eat based on access to free wifi.
- To think most days ‘today is the day I’m gunna be healthy, I’m gunna run, I’m gunna be sexyyy’ and then proceeding to eat a whole cake whilst watching Keeping up With The Kardashians.
- To not enjoy cocktails (expensive fruit juice?) .
- To get really annoyed when autocorrect is a presumptuous bitch (the irony that this word got changed to ‘butch) and ruins your text message.
- To still not be able to drive.
- To not be a morning person.
- To ignore any bottles of wine that cost more than £4 (you’re not made of money!).
- To think about deleting all the people you don’t really know on your Facebook but being too nosey to do anything about it.
- To take at least 1 selfie a day.
- To not know how to use a washing machine.
- To actively avoid eye contact with anybody ever on public transport.
- To forget the names of your own family members.
- To have absolutely no self control when it comes to buffets (it’s a challenge not an offer)
Love, Robyn x
3 thoughts on “Things it’s okay to do (because nobody’s perfect) ”
Hahahhahha oh man! This is so funny!And relatable, ofcourse.:P
LikeLiked by 1 person
Sure, I can relate to some of these. FUNNY! 🙂